- Date PostedDecember 14, 2021
- Offered SalaryKWD 200 - KWD 250 / month
- Expiration dateApril 23, 2022
- Career LevelOfficer
We are in need of a Receptionist who will be assigned to our head office in Salmiya. Preferably female, someone who can write and speak Arabic and English.
Receptionist Job Responsibilities:
* Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
* Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
* Maintains security and telecommunications system.
* Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
* Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
* Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
* Operates telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
* Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Work Hours & Benefits
– 9 hours duty – 1-hour break
– Salary 200-250
– Increment – yearly based on performance (upon the discretion of management)
– Incentives based on performance (upon the discretion of management)
Receptionist Qualifications / Skills:
* Telephone Skills
* Verbal Communication
* Customer Focus
* Informing Others
* Handles Pressure
* Supply Management
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
* At least high school graduate
* Previous experience with Microsoft Office software preferred