Fitness Instructor for a gym in Salmiya
- Date PostedApril 18, 2022
- Offered SalaryKWD 300 - KWD 400 / month
- Expiration dateJune 30, 2022
- Experience1 Year
- Career LevelOthers
Our client is looking for an accredited fitness instructor in Kuwait to join their organization and implement training programs for their clients in Salmiya. The fitness instructor is responsible for accurately assessing clients at the start of their journey, compiling reports, and developing their fitness levels. They should be able to assist clients in reaching their goals, and have a passion and drive for health, wellness, and fitness.
To be successful as a fitness trainer, you should stay up to date with the latest trends in the fitness industry and provide solutions to your client’s fitness needs. It would be best if you distinguished yourself as an outstanding fitness instructor in a highly competitive market while still being a team player. Ultimately, an exceptional Fitness Instructor will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, attention to detail, and be able to add value to a growing organization. The successful candidate for fitness instructor will be assigned in Salmiya, Kuwait.
Fitness Instructor Responsibilities:
- Support the development and delivery of fitness programs.
- Assist members in reaching individual goals.
- Assist in maintaining and improving the goals of the organization.
- Ensure the safety of clients during training sessions.
- Conduct an initial assessment of clients’ body measurements.
- Monitor BMI on a regular basis.
- Motivate clients who have reached a plateau in weight loss.
Fitness Instructor Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Gym Instructor certification.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A professional appearance.
- Focus on client satisfaction.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Deliver excellent results.
Start helping people live HEALTHY today. Be a Fitness Instructor and help them get fit.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.Will Durant
Improve your career by upgrading your skills. Check out our courses in UpSkill.
Present the best in your Resume
Your resume represents you during your job application. It allows interviewers and hiring officers to get to know you without having to meet you physically. A common mistake when designing a resume is that people don’t present their experiences the correct way, thus, losing the chance to impress company owners and hiring officers.
The next time you submit your CV, take the time to design it wisely. Here’s a tip from your LGTC family for a better representation of your experiences and qualifications.
Arrange your experiences in reverse chronological order
Always write the latest relevant experience first followed by the rest of your experiences. By doing this, you provide the hiring officer a chance to know which latest experience you have.