Operations Manager for a Gym in Salmiya
- Date PostedApril 21, 2022
- Offered SalaryKWD 750 - KWD 800 / month
- Expiration dateMay 25, 2022
- Experience3 Year
- QualificationBachelor Degree
- Career LevelManager
Our partner company is seeking to hire an operations manager for a gym in Salmiya to join their leadership team. You will be in charge of providing inspired leadership for the operation of one of the organization’s lines of business, which involves making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures. You will also be assisting the Human Resources department with recruiting, when necessary, and help promote a company culture that encourages morale and performance.
Successful candidates will have a bachelor’s degree in operations management (or a related field) and have prior experience in a management or leadership position. A deep understanding of financial management is also a plus.
Gym Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
Gym Operations Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
“It’s not what you achieve, it’s what you overcome. That’s what defines your career.” – Carlton Fisk
Improve your career by upgrading your skills. Check out our courses in UpSkill.
Present the best in your Resume
Your resume represents you during your job application. It allows interviewers and hiring officers the chance to get to know you without having to meet you physically. A common mistake when designing a resume is that people don’t present their experiences the correct way, thus, losing the chance to impress company owners and hiring officers.
The next time you submit your CV, take the time to design it wisely. Here’s a tip from your LGTC family for a better representation of your experiences and qualifications.
Arrange your experiences in reverse chronological order
Always write the latest relevant experience first followed by the rest of your experiences. By doing this, you are providing the hiring officer a chance to know which latest experience you have.