- Date PostedDecember 7, 2021
- Offered SalaryKWD 250 - KWD 450 / month
- Expiration dateJune 30, 2022
- Experience1 Year
- Career LevelOthers
We are in urgent need of an experienced nail technician in Kuwait. Nail Technician(s) are beauty specialists who maintain and decorate toenails and fingernails by undertaking manicures, and pedicures, applying for artificial nails and extensions, removing dead skin, and providing light massage.
We are looking to hire a detail-orientated nail technician to provide clients with high-quality manicures, pedicures, and nail treatments. The nail technician’s responsibilities include welcoming and greeting clients, ordering new nail supplies as needed, and answering clients’ nail-related questions. You should also be able to build and maintain relationships with clients to encourage repeat nail appointments.
To be successful as a nail technician, you should maintain high standards of cleanliness and sanitation at all times. Ultimately, an outstanding nail technician should be able to keep abreast of the latest nail products, trends, and techniques to ensure that clients are satisfied with the services provided.
- Providing high-quality manicures and pedicures, which include removing old nail polish from fingernails and toenails, cleaning nails, shaping the ends of nails, pushing back cuticles, and applying new polish based on clients’ preferences.
- Applying artificial nails.
- Recommending various nail designs and nail art to clients.
- Evaluating the condition of clients’ nails and advising them on proper nail care and suitable nail care treatments.
- Sanitize all nail instruments and equipment before each use.
- Ensuring that workstations are kept clean and orderly.
- Ensuring that nail and massage supplies are adequately stocked.
- Providing quality hand and foot massages.
- High school diploma or GED.
- State manicurist/cosmetologist license.
- Proven experience working as a nail technician.
- In-depth knowledge of manicure and pedicure techniques.
- The ability to concentrate for extended periods of time.
- Detail-orientated and patient.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
For more vacancies, please visit JOBS
You may also reach us at our Facebook account