- Date PostedMay 11, 2022
- Offered SalaryKWD 200 - KWD 250 / month
- Expiration dateMay 31, 2022
- Career LevelOfficer
We are in need of a recruitment officer for our staffing services in Salmiya. Preferably, someone with experience in advertising job vacancies, collecting resumes, and conducting interviews. The Recruitment Officer is responsible for managing all aspects of recruitment. S/he oversees the process to ensure procedures are followed in a fair and transparent manner. H/she works closely with the recruitment coordinator to process forms, shortlist candidates, schedule interviews, communicate with candidates, and provide high-quality and professional human resources Recruitment service.
Recruitment Officer Job Description:
- Supporting and participating in all recruitment Processes collecting applications, facilitating the candidate’s assessment (Written Test and Interview),
sending reference checks, negotiating, and offering an employment contract.
- Lead all recruitment processes in coordination with the recruitment coordinator
- Review JD format, cross-checking with Salary Grades and Position Classification Framework
- Communicate the outcome of the interview and process recruitment paperwork for Approval.
- Send the reference check to ensure the successful candidate qualified for the role
- Send job offer in verbal and written to successful and notify unsuccessful candidate
- Serving as a point person for all applicant’s questions
- Keep track of all ongoing recruitments
- Be an interview panel as requested
- Improve forms and other documents pertaining to recruitment
- All tasks as designated by the recruitment coordinator
- Ensure that all vacant positions are equally filled
- Perform initial job advertisement prior to accepting job orders
Recruitment Officer Job Requirements:
- At least a high school graduate
- Experience in recruitment is a plus
- Willing to learn
- Positive mindset and willingness to go the extra mile
“It’s not what you achieve, it’s what you overcome. That’s what defines your career.” – Carlton Fisk
Improve your career by upgrading your skills. Check out our courses in UpSkill.
Present the best in your Resume
Your resume represents you during your job application. It allows interviewers and hiring officers the chance to get to know you without having to meet you physically. A common mistake when designing a resume is that people don’t present their experiences the correct way, thus, losing the chance to impress company owners and hiring officers.
The next time you submit your CV, take the time to design it wisely. Here’s a tip from your LGTC family for a better representation of your experiences and qualifications.
Arrange your experiences in reverse chronological order
Always write the latest relevant experience first followed by the rest of your experiences. By doing this, you are providing the hiring officer a chance to know which latest experience you have.
For other jobs, please visit https://www.lgtcstaffing.com/jobs/
You can also visit our Facebook page